We offer a collection of articles and answers to frequently asked questions that can help you navigate the new and exciting world of eBooks.
- What does an eBook look like?
- How can I set up my files for a print book to make it easier to convert into an eBook
- Our books are only in .pdf format. Can they be converted to eBooks?
- Can you help with distribution of our titles once they are converted to eBooks?
- Can you help publish my book through Amazon's DIrect Publishing program?
- How closely will my eBook look like the original print edition?
- I don't have a eBook reading device. How can I see what my book looks like?
- I'm concerned about the proprietary rights of the materials I'm sharing with you. Are my rights protected?
- Why should I pay Middleton to convert my eBook when I can buy software and do do it myself?
- How do ISBN numbers work with eBooks?
- Do you have customer references?
- An article by Jonathan Scott on the popular website, Book Buzzr
- Gallery of recent ebook conversion projects by Middleton Book Conversion
- Recommended resources for authors and self publishers